Description of The Hundred The Official App Apk
The Hundred is an action-packed, unmissable new 100 ball cricket competition that will put you on the edge of your seat and now the official app for The Hundred is here.
With access to your tickets alongside the latest scores and highlights, it’s the best way to keep up to date with the newest cricket competition this summer.
The Hundred will provide an unforgettable experience for the whole family, bringing world-class cricket and excitement with the app giving you an opportunity to get involved.
Whether you’re attending a match this summer or following along at home here are some of the great features you’ll have access to with The Hundred app:
As a ticket holder
* Access to your tickets – all your tickets are in the app! Simply sign in ahead of your match-day to access them.
* Quickly share tickets – Easily forward tickets to friends and family in your group ahead of match day.
* Seat instructions – find your way to your seat by following the instructions in the app.
* Buy tickets – book your place at upcoming games near you
* Bring the game to life – our incredible Augmented Reality feature brings your favourite players into your front room (or wherever you’re watching).
* Choose your favourites – pick your team and players and get even quicker access to the latest scores and personalised push notifications
* Stay up to date – Get all the latest news and videos from The Hundred
* Unmissable highlights – watch all the biggest moments from every single match of the competition.
* Be entertained – play mini-games in the app whether you’re at the game or watching at home.
* Get involved – take part in polls and quizzes during the match and see what other people are saying
* Be heard – whether it’s deciding on the walk-out music or choosing the Match Hero, you can have your say.
It will feature world-class players and massive cricket names from around the world. The likes of Ben Stokes and Heather Knight will be starring in the competition alongside international names like Rashid Khan and Shafali Verma.
Eight brand new city-based women’s and men’s teams will compete over five weeks this summer, with venues in Cardiff, Birmingham, Leeds, London, Manchester, Nottingham and Southampton you’ll be sure to find unmissable cricket somewhere near you.
The Hundred is designed to provide an entertaining experience for families and people of all ages. Whether it’s your first time to a match of The Hundred or you’ve been to other games of cricket in the past and you’re bringing someone new, The Hundred is here to welcome everyone. With an incredible partnership with BBC Music Introducing, there’ll be live music and DJs at every single match, providing the tunes throughout the day.
To find out more, check out our social channels here: