1. The built-in screen recorder doesn’t work on some phones.
2. The subject’s background should have a solid colored background that has a very different color as that of the subject.
3. Avoid casting a shadow on your background.
4. Provide adequate or sufficient lighting on both subject and background.
5. You can remove/tap up to 10 colors or chromakeys using the chromakey slider.
6. You can adjust Tolerance/Precision/Brightness/Contrast/ Saturation sliders to achieve desired effects for front or back layers.
6) Rear and Front camera compatible.
7) Output quality & resolution is highly dependent on the phone and it’s cameras.
8) This app is designed with the intention of making people experiment, learn, and to just have fun creating simple green screen videos.
1) Pictures and Videos – This permission is needed so that the app can use the phone’s camera to capture videos.
2) Record Audio – This permission is needed so that the app can use the phone’s microphone to capture audio.
3) Modify or Read contents of phone storage – The READ permission is needed to access selected videos or image backgrounds from phone storage. The MODIFY permission is needed so that the app could save output videos on phone storage.
4) Record Screen – The app uses a built-in screen recorder to record videos in real-time. During run-time, app will ask the user for screen recording permission when user taps on the record icon. Screen recording is designed to stop whenever the user single taps anywhere on the screen or whenever the app loses focus (might be due to clicking hardware buttons like BACK, HOME or POWER).